10 July 2013

...Going Urban...

Urban_001

     Featured....
[Jeans] [I][I][M] - Jeans Baggy Flow New 


    Other Items....
[Top] *BOOM* My Milkshake tied tank (pitch)
[Collar] oOXA CollarsOo Dauntless - US
[Necklace] )[MANDALA]SHAMIRA DOG TAG necklace/Black
[Bracelets] [MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white
[Feet] Slink Women's Natural Barefeet
[Backpack] ::Mr.Poet::Leather Backpack
[Hair] Magika [Hair M] Today
[Ribbon] CDY [HairRibbon]color change
[Nose Ring] (epoque) Couronne Septum - Gold
[Hip Piercings] <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants












BackToSchool

    Featured....
[Jacket] [I][I][M] - Varsity College V1 New


    Other Items....
[Top] Listed In First Post 
[Panties] *BOOM* My Milkshake (pitch)
[Socks] Gawk! Black Sports Knee Socks
[Shoes] alterego I showstoppa LE-bitch
[Belly Piercing] .Pekka. Secret Msg Piercing v.2








[I][I][M] Panties

           Featured....
[Panties Dotted] [I][I][M] - Panties Boyfriend V3 New
[Panties Jeans] [I][I][M] - Panties Jeans V2 New












2 comments:

  1. all three amazing, cute .. sexy .. ;)))

    thx* very much :)))

    xoxo Hugs Finii :DDD*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much <333 Hugs back !!! xoxo ^^

    ReplyDelete